PART TIME SALES & KEY HOLDER
Your Typical Day
As a part time Sales and Key Holder at Incandescent you are responsible for delivering exceptional customer experience, building our brand one customer at a time and ultimately driving our business through sales. With the addition of Key Holder, you will also have store open/closing responsibilities. You should demonstrate a strong commitment to the customer experience, a genuine interest in fashion and style, and exceptional selling skills. The ideal candidate also understands how to be a team player and is savvy about the visual and operational aspects of the role. Additionally, you must have a high degree of maturity and integrity given store open/closing role.
What You’ll Bring To The Team
Create The Customer Experience
- Demonstrate strong use of selling skills
- Ensure a high level of customer service through extensive product knowledge and product ownership
- Take ownership for the customer journey in our showroom
- Work one-on-one with clients to create outfits, define their style, and have a positive dressing room experience.
Be a Team Player
- Model behavior that reflects the company’s core values
- Appropriately manage conflict and take ownership for your part in the team dynamic
- Demonstrate a high degree of maturity and integrity
- Contribute to a positive atmosphere that is fun, professional, productive and team oriented
Represent the Brand
- Share the company's vision of delivering a fun, positive and welcoming space where bodies of all sizes and types.
- Participate in social media campaigns on a semi regular basis
- Maintain store presentation standards
- Perform store opening and closing procedures including but not limited to setting up POS and securing the showroom
- Ensure all sales and operational policies and procedures are maintained
- Accurately process all POS transactions and capture of customer information and assist, when necessary, with operational and back of house activities
- Adhere to all policies and procedures with a focus on loss prevention and operational excellence
Detailed oriented with ability to multi-task and prioritize work to prioritize work to produce desired outcomes
- Prior sales experience: 2 - 4 years preferably in a customer-focused environment
- Must have open availability for a flexible work schedule that meets the needs of the business, including holidays, evenings, and weekend shifts
- Desire to exceed sales goals
- Enthusiastic, energetic, and personable professional demeanor
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ambitious, hardworking and team-oriented
- Ability to lift at least 30 lbs
- Proficiency with MS applications (Word, Excel, etc)
- Prior knowledge of Shopify POS an asset.
Incandescent is an upscale women's clothing boutique located in the Sunnyside Mall, Bedford, NS. It was founded on the need to bring size-inclusive fashion to the women of HRM and beyond.